Happy Orange (& Black) Friday!
Looking for the perfect gift for the Giants fan on your Christmas list? Got a limited budget? Well, then you’re in luck!
The San Francisco Giants are selling a limited number of game tickets beginning Friday, Nov. 24 at 10:00 a.m. (PST). You can buy tickets at the AT&T Park box office, any Giants Dugout Store (including the brand new one opening up in Walnut Creek on Friday), or online.
You’ll be able to purchase single-game tickets for as cheap as $8 a seat all the way through Dec. 24 (ticket sales will resume on Feb. 4 during FanFest). But don’t wait too long. If last year is any indication, tickets will go fast.
Some of the games that will be available on Black & Orange Friday include:
- Interleague games against the Oakland A’s (Apr. 2 & 4, May 18-20) and Texas Rangers (June 8-10)
- Opening Day against the Pittsburgh Pirates (Apr. 13)
- Nine games against the LA Dodgers (Jun. 25-27, Jul. 27-29, Sep. 7-9)
- Giants Welcome Mat giveaway against the Pirates (Apr. 15)
- Orange Friday Knit Cap giveaway against the San Diego Padres (Apr. 27)
- Tim Lincecum Wall Sticker giveaway against the Padres (Apr. 29)
- Orange Friday Texting Gloves giveaway against the Milwaukee Brewers (May 4)
- Sergio Romo Bobblehead giveaway against the Brewers (May 5)
- Brian Wilson Gnome giveaway against the A’s (May 20)
- 2002 World Series Team Bobbleheads giveaway against the Cincinnati Reds (Jun. 30)
- 2002 World Series Team Reunion against the Reds (Jul. 1)
- Madison Bumgarner Bobblehead giveaway against the Houston Astros (Jul. 15)
- Pablo Sandoval Bobblehead giveaway against the Atlanta Braves (Aug. 26)
- Gigantes Player T-Shirt giveaway against the Dodgers (Sep. 8 )
- Fan Appreciation Day against the Padres (Sep. 23)
Click here to see all the games available on the Giants’ ticket-buying page.